A stage is a series of tasks grouped together: stages make organising tasks in an activity clearer.
Note: If you'd like to discuss adding Stages to an activity, please contact a member of the Professional Services Team.
Bypassing a Stage
To bypass a stage you must navigate to the task page of the activity you wish to bypass a stage on.
1. Open the activity summary page. This can be found in 'Activities' (via the navigation bar) or by using the Global Search bar at the top.
2. Navigate to the stage you wish to bypass, this can be found by locating the stage icon -
3. Click the three dots ('...') at the right-hand side of the page, here you will see 'Bypass Stage'.
4. A pop-up box will open asking you to input a reason for bypassing the stage.
5. The task page will now be refreshed and all tasks within that stage will be removed from the list.