Multiple forms requiring the same data can be completed at the same time using the tabular view.
In the image shown below, there are 3 forms that require completion of 'Confirm Line Details'. These activities share the same parent activity ('UAT Beth').
When multiple forms require completion, all the activities must belong to the same parent activity. When selecting on one of the child activity forms, the 'Tabular' button can be clicked - this allows you to add the same data in multiple forms simultaneously.
1. Click the link in the Task column to open one of the forms linked to the Parent Activity. In the image above, the task is 'Complete Tasting Panel'.
2. The form opens in Singular view. Click the Tabular button to view forms in Tabular view.
|Identifies which rows (activities) are selected - applicable when using the Mass Edit button applies changes to multiple activities simultaneously.
|This is the link to view each form in Singular view if required.
|Shows if all mandatory (*) fields have been completed for the specific forms. 'No' identifies that there is at least one field that is mandatory and has not been completed. 'Yes' identifies that all mandatory fields have been completed, and the Complete All button could now be clicked.
Using Mass Edit
The 'Mass Edit' button allows you to apply the same value/change to multiple forms simultaneously (each row in the tabular view represents a form).
The Mass Edit button is only available in the Tabular view.
1. Click the rows in the tabular view to which you would like to apply the mass change. Use the keyboard Ctrl / Shift keys to select multiple rows or use the 'Select All' button to select all rows.
2. Then click the Mass Edit button.
- The Edit Fields dialog box is displayed. Select the fields that require editing, adding each field one-by-one. (note: to remove a field, click the 'x').
- Once all required fields have been added, select values for these fields and then click the Update button.
5. Click OK on the 'Data Saved' confirmation.
6. Observe the values are now visible in Tabular view.
7. Click the Complete All button at the top of the window to mark all form tasks as Completed - the activities should now move onto the next task.
Multi-form Validation errors
When using multiple forms any validation errors that occur on the forms will be displayed in a error message at the top of the page. In order to navigate to the forms you can click on the form name and it will direct you to the form page, the error can then be correct. Once all errors have been fixed, hit the complete button.