e-flow allows you to complete simple non-proofing tasks sent to you by other users from your own or any connected organisation. They can be used to write comments about the activity and confirm when a stage in the project has been reached/completed.
Completing Basic Tasks
1. Navigate to your Tasks page via the My Tasks widget in the home page or the Tasks button in the navigation bar.
2. Select the work item you need to complete by clicking on the task name.
Tip: By clicking the arrow beside the Activity name, you may assign the task to another member of your organisation, or any organisation you are connected with. You may also reassign the task to a user group (See how to transfer tasks here).
3. Enter any comments required then click 'Complete' in the top-right corner.
Comments added to tasks can be viewed in the Activities page and in the Activity Summary page for the comment's respective workflow.
1. Click Activities from the Navigation bar.
2. Under the 'My Activities' page, find the activity, then find all comment(s) left in the activity under the Notes column.
Alternatively, clicking on the activity name you'll find the same speech-bubble icon next to its respective task.
3. You can view either all notes made to the activity or all notes made to a task:
- All notes from activity is viewed via clicking the notes icon in My Activities.
- All notes in task is viewed via clicking the notes icon next to the task name.