- Global Search > Custom Facets!
- Other Small Enhancements
- Bug Fixes
Global Search > Custom Facets!
The next evolution in global search is here! e-flow Global Search is more flexible, powerful, and personalised than ever!
In addition to the existing filtering options that exist within Global Search, we are now able to add custom filters based on any fields that are captured within your e-flow Projects.
Custom filters can be set up and are specific to your organisation. Up to 15 can be configured.
Once set up, simply use Global search to execute a search query. If you are a user with access to multiple organisations, you will need to make sure that the relevant organisation is selected in the 'Organisation' filter.
The 'Refine by' filter must also be set to 'Activities'. Future development plans include extending this functionality out to Assets also.
Custom filters will display and behave in the exact same way as our existing filters (Status, Priority, etc.).
Users can apply filters by clicking on the checkboxes and are able to apply as many filters as possible, refining the search results with each new filter applied. Up to 15 custom filters can be set up for Activities at any one time.
If this feature can provide value to your organisation, please contact our Professional Services team in order to configure your filters.
Other Small Enhancements
- Preview Tab of the Asset Summary Page
- Added a loading spinner when navigating pages of an Asset
- Add an Expand/Collapse button so that the 'Details' section can be show/hidden
- Manually Link an Activity
- Added sort by buttons to the Manually Link an Activity Modal
- Fixed a bug with Auto-generated filenames upon upload into e-flow
- Fixed an issue where users couldn't see the relevant Activity of an Asset Revision in the Revisions tab of the Asset Summary page
- Resolved several User Interface bugs
- Resolved an issue where the Review History was not displaying for some Assets
- Fixed a problem where some Assets were not loading when an Approval Task was initiated and an Error 500 would occur
- Fixed a problem with the counter on the Assignment Type filter in the tasks page where it was counting incorrectly
- Fixed a bug where Tasks created as the result of a Revision loop were losing their Assignee
- Fixed a bug where workflows were progressing when they should have initiated a Revision loop
- Fixed an issue where aborting an approval would cause a 502 error when accessing the Activity Summary Page