The purpose of this guide is to demonstrate how to upload a revised asset via the asset details page.
Uploading a Revised Asset via the Asset Details Page
Users with 'Contribute' access to the asset library in which the asset is contained will see the Upload Revision button.
1. Open the asset to bring up the Asset Summary page.
2. Click the 'Upload Revision' button and do one of the following...
- Click the Upload Revision button and locate the revised file, OR
- Drag and Drop the revised file from your computers file browser onto the Upload Revision button.
*Please note the file needs to be same file format as the original.
3. Click 'Upload' and then 'Done' when the upload is complete.
The file will be uploaded and provided with a new Revision Number, which is accessible through the Assets section. The asset will display as 'Not Reviewed' by default and any earlier asset versions can be viewed in the Revisions tab.