Roles can be assigned to a user on the creation of that user or, from admin, you can manage users at any time by removing or adding a role to their profile. You require Security Admin rights to perform this action within e-flow.
Before assigning a role to a user you may wish to view these articles first:
Adding a Role to a Contact from the Contacts List
- From the Admin menu, select Users & Roles -> List Contacts
- Locate the user that requires a Role adding or removing and click the Edit Roles link at the right side of the window
- The 'Select Roles' dialogue box is displayed.
- To assign a Role to the user, in the left column, click the grey push-pin button .
- To remove a Role from a user, in the right column, click the red cross .
- Click the Save button.
Adding a Role to a Contact from the Roles List
- From the Admin menu, select Users & Roles -> List Roles.
- Locate the Role that you would like to manage the users for, click the drop-down at the right side of the Role and select Manage Users.
- The 'Select Contacts' dialogue box is displayed. Any Contacts that appear in the right column have been assigned to this Role. All Contacts appear in the left column.
- To add a contact/user to the Role, click the push-pin button at the top-right of the unassigned Role.
- To remove a contact/user from the Role, click the red cross located at the top-right of the assigned Role.
- Click the Update Contacts button.