In e-flow you are able to custom roles to fit your domain needs.
To create a user Role, you must have either a Security or Domain Admin role. Follow the steps below:
- From the Navigation Bar, click the Admin button, then Users & Roles >> Create Role.
- OR click Admin >> Users & Roles >> List Roles and then click the +New Role button.
- Enter a Display Name which is how other users will see the Role listed.
- The Short Name is populated automatically and will be used in the URL address bar.
- Enter an appropriate Description to assist others in understanding the purpose of the Role.
- Choose a Security Level. (Click here for further information)
- Select visibility. (Click here for further information)
- Click Save to create the Role.