The purpose of this guide is to demonstrate how to upload an asset to an asset library.
Uploading an asset to an asset library:
- From the Navigation Bar, click the Asset button to display all Asset Libraries to which you have been granted access.
- Click an Asset Library to open it
- Click the Upload Assets button
- The 'Select Files to Upload' dialog box is displayed. Multiple files can be uploaded simultaneously. Do one of the following:
- Click the Upload Assets button, locate and select the file(s) to be uploaded and click Open
- Drag the file(s) to be uploaded onto the 'Upload Assets' button
- Enter an Expiry Date if required and click Upload
- Finally, click Done to close the dialogue box
Auto-Generated File Name:
standardise asset filenames to ensure they follow the organisation naming convention by using field values entered into the workflow.
If an auto-generated filename has been configured for the asset, upon selection of a new asset, the user will see additional help text and a new column to display the activity generated filename.