The Share Asset feature allows you to send a copy of the asset to an email recipient. The recipient does not need a login to E-flow to be able to view the asset. A one-time code is sent from the system via email to the recipient along with a link to download a copy of the asset.
Sharing an asset externally
- Open the asset to be shared.
- Click the multi-function menu, and select 'Share'
- Enter the recipient's email address. To add additional email recipients, simply press the enter/return key.
- The link to download the asset will expire in 10 days by default. Increase or decrease this value if required by adjusting the 'Days until expiry' value.
- Enter a personal message for the recipient(s).
- Enter your password to digitally sign the action.
- Finally, click Share Asset.
Once shared you can also check ‘Previously Shared’ where you will be able to see a history of who that asset has been previously shared with as well as when the file is downloaded and when the file expires.