The purpose of this guide is to assist domain admins in creating asset libraries.
Create an Asset Library:
- From the Navigation Bar, click the Admin button to display the Admin menu, then expand Assets & Libraries and click Create Library (or click Asset Libraries and then +New Asset Library)
- Enter an appropriate Display Name so the library identifies clearly the assets it contains
- The Library ID must be unique. It is automatically generated but can be edited
- Enter a Description for the Library if required. This is visible only on this screen by administrators
- Access to Asset Libraries is controlled at the User Role level. Add a User Role by selecting a User Role from the Add Role list and clicking the + button
- The User Role is added. Select one of the available permission levels and click Save
|Read-only (approved)||Read-only (All)||Contribute|
|Can View Assets with Not Reviewed Status||o||o|
|Can View Assets with Approved Status||o||o||o|
|Can View Assets with Not Approved Status||o||o|
|Can View Assets with Approval In Progress Status||o||o|
|Can Upload Assets directly to the Library||o|
Note: to remove a User Roles permission to access the library click the Remove button.
Note: Users with the Domain Admin security level have to Contribute access to all Asset Libraries in their Domain regardless of permission settings for individual libraries.